我认为是未来。中国社会最让人感兴趣的是它将何去何从。 我会这么认为是和我的职业有关，我目前正在写的小说即将出版，是一部未来科幻小说，故事发生在70-80年后，背景是中国经济占主导地位的世界。 这个世界以后会是什么样的??如果连这个都不感兴趣，我不知道还有什么是有趣的! Elizabeth Sanderson, works at Adidas AG The Chinese people are hard working, fun and for the most part, friendly to foreigners. I like the family focus of the Chinese. Although stressful sometimes, especially given the old one child policy, and the pressure for the younger generation to look after their elders, the family does come first and many Chinese parents are active in helping to raise their children's children. Shanghai is an open and friendly city but the real China is can be quite different. I've seen fighting , pushing, shoving, and been in situations where as I tall blonde laowai ( foreigner) you can feel like a person from out of space…but hey, nothing is intended to be anything other than inquisitive! 中国人工作勤奋、有趣，大多都对外国人友好。 我喜欢中国人的家庭观念。虽然有时会有压力，尤其是独生子女，以及年轻一代照顾长辈的压力，但家庭对他们来说确实是第一位的，许多中国父母主动帮助抚养孙辈。 上海是一个开放和友好的城市，但中国可能是完全不同的。我看到过打架、推搡，有时让我这样一个金发碧眼的老外觉得自己就像一个来自太空的人……但是除了好奇之外，没有什么能比这更有趣的了! 译文来源：三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/46386.html 译者：Jessica.Wu Christina Zastrow, B.A. Secondary School Education & History, Aurora University (2009) Health care 医保 In America a few years ago (lost Obamacare), I was in a minor motorcycle crash and thought I’d sprained my ankle. It didn’t heal so I went to urgent care (because that is what was covered by my insurance) to have it looked at. I waited six hours in urgent care, had an x-ray and a visit with a doctor who told me my leg was fractured. They put a temporary splint/cast situation on it and referred me to an orthopedic doctor for a real cast. Total cost to my insurance: 15,000$ Total cost to me: 1,500$ 几年前在美国，我在一次摩托车事故中扭伤了脚踝。因为一直没有痊愈，所以我去了急救室做检查(医保可以报销)，在那等了六个小时，拍了X光片，又去看了医生，医生说我的腿骨折了。他们在上面放了一个临时的夹板，让我去找骨科医生打石膏。医保支出1.5万美元，我个人花了1500美元。 In China a few weeks ago I fell and sprained my ankle. Remembering the time it turned out to be broken, I was a little nervous and called my (government) insurance agent. She made an appointment at the local hospital where I was seen as soon as I came in (because I had an appointment, to be fair). A nurse and an English speaking worker offered me a wheelchair (I declined) and walked me to the doctor’s office where he checked my ankle. After that consultation they put me in a wheel chair and took me to x-ray, then back to the doctor. It turned out to be a bad sprain. The doctor offered me pain meds and explained that I should rest it. When I told him I had to walk my puppy, he suggested I wrap it (which he demonstrated) or purchase a support device if I could afford one. Total cost to my insurance: >100$ total cost to me: >15$ to purchase the suggested support device, nothing at all for the visit itself 几周前我在中国摔了一跤，也扭伤了脚踝。记得那次伤得很重，我有点紧张，就打电话给我的保险代理人。她在当地的医院帮我做了预约，我一到医院就有医生给我看(因为我有预约）。一名护士和一名会说英语的工作人员为我提供了一辆轮椅(我拒绝了)，并带我去医生的办公室，在那里医生检查了我的脚踝。诊察结束后，他们扶我坐上轮椅，给我做了X光检查，然后又去看医生。诊察结果是严重扭伤。医生给了我止痛药，并告诉我应该多休息。我告诉他，我得遛狗，他建议我把脚踝包起来(他示范了该怎么包)，再买个辅助设备（或者如果我能负担得起的话）。我的保险支出是100多美元，我个人支出约15美元。 Education Chinese students begin learning a second language (English) in primary school when their brains are still making neural pathways and learning language is easier. American students are often not even offered a second language until high school and parents protest moves to introduce it sooner. Teaching is seen as a good job worth respect and is paid well because of that. I receive my full salary’s twelve months a year, rather than having portions withheld to accommodate paying me during holidays. I’m also given holidays, planning time, and office space, none of which I had regularly as a teacher in the States. 教育 中国学生从小学开始学习第二语言(英语)，那时学习语言更容易。美国学生直到高中才有第二语言课程，家长们都表示抗议，要求提早开第二语言课程。 在中国，教书被视为是一份值得尊重的体面工作，并且报酬丰厚。在中国，我拿到的是一年12个月的全薪，而且节假日也带薪。此外我还有假期、计划时间和办公室，我在美国当老师时可没有这种待遇。 David Joseph, Founder (2012-present) The difference between the value system of the older and younger generations. 年长和年轻一代的价值观差别大。 Industrialization generally promotes a shift from traditional to secular-rational values. According to recent surveys and other empirical evidence younger generations in China have already shifted from traditional values to modern values, younger generations tend to be more secular. They are more likely to regard self-development as the most important thing in life rather than making contributions to the country and society. Further, the younger generations are more individualistic than the old generations. They are more likely to live according to their own lifestyles regardless of what others think. 工业化通常促进价值观从传统 向世俗理性的转变。根据最近的调查和其他证据，中国的年轻一代的价值观已经从传统转变为现代，更倾向于世俗化。他们更倾向于将自我发展视为生活中最重要的事情，而不是为国家和社会做贡献。此外，年轻一代比老一代更加个人主义。他们更倾向于按照自己的生活方式生活，而不顾忌别人的看法。 Being in China it’s pretty apparent this is the case. Many of the younger generation have conflicts with their grandparents (who most likely would have looked after them from a young age) about the wish to travel the world and broaden their horizons. Wheras their grandparents are much more likely to wish them to get a stable well paid job and settle down. 在中国，这种情况很明显。很多年轻一代和从小照顾他们的祖父母有冲突，他们希望周游世界，开阔眼界。而他们的祖父母则更希望他们能找到一份稳定的高薪工作，安定下来。 This difference in value systems is truly fascinating to witness in China. 在中国，这种价值体系上的差异确实令人着迷。 Damien Defranco, Serial Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, Consultant & Mentor China has a lot of good things. 中国有很多方面都很不错。 China is a very big, and very diverse country. It’s almost the opposite of a lot of westernized countries. Other countries in some way’s can be similar to China, such as India is pretty close. 中国是一个辽阔且多元化的国家，和很多西方化国家介乎截然不同。在某些方面，有些国家可能与中国类似，比如龙8国际娱乐就非常相似。 China has good, and it has bad, just like all countries. Here are some things that are generally good things about China. Mind you, this list is based off of China as a whole, each region/city in China can be a bit different and may be an exception to something I listed, but as a whole, it’s pretty accurate. 和所有国家都一样，中国有好的一面，也有不好的一面。以下是中国的一些优点。请注意，以下是就中国的整体情况而言的，每个地区/城市可能些差异，也可能有些例外的情况，但总的来说，是相当中肯的。
- Transportation. When it comes to transportation, China is king. There is not a single country that can compare to the methods of transportation that China has. China is a very big country, and one thing they did right is transportation. China has more buses then all other countries in the world combined. China has more high speed rails then all other countries in the world combined. It is extremely easy to get a taxi, uber, or rickshaw in all parts of China.
- Drinking. China has very relaxed drinking laws, you can buy drinks at any time of the day, and at any age. But China doesn’t have the issues that the west has when it comes to drinking. China is generally very responsible when it comes to drinking. My favorite is buying a beer with my breakfast at 6/7am where as I can’t do that in Canada/USA.
- Economy. China has an immensely growing economy. Always neck and neck with India. The growth rate and speed of China’s growing economy makes it one of the most powerful countries in the world. And it will take the #1 spot eventually.
- Investments. Because of the economy, China makes for a great country to do investments in. There is overall a better return, and higher chance of success for investing in China, and businesses in China than compared to other countries.
- Real estate. Real estate in China is booming. Which more building and cities being built than anywhere else in the world. It doesn’t take China long to create new real estate, however, because of the speed/cost, they are lower quality. But it’s still a good thing that so much is growing.